Dark Elf Gorget - Black
DARK ELF GORGET - BLACK
Item no: 100201
Stygian, Epic Armoury
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elf Gorget is leather armour designed to protect the neck and upper chest. Made from black full-grain leather, this armour is made of several overlapping plates, creating flexibility and comfort while still protecting the thorax and neck. The shoulder plates are removable, and are shaped in traditional dark elf fashion. All exposed edges are reinforced with durable stitching to prevent it from deforming with excessive use.
Secure the Dark Elf Gorget around your neck by sliding your head through the neck hole--the back will open to allow you to do this--and tightening the leather straps around the ribcage. Fearsome to behold and designed to appear sharp and deadly, use this armour with an assortment of secretive and dangerous characters. Wear it on its own or pair it with Epic Armoury’s matching Dark Elf armours.
When you fear a battle at any moment, you seldomly travel anywhere without your armour. You especially fear an unsuspected dagger reaching for your throat, and that’s why you have your Dark Elf Gorget.
The dark leather and functional design make this neck protection an essential survival piece in the underdark, and you would not go without it.
- Inspired by armour historically made from metal
- Historically designed with sculpted ridges and overlapping plates to provide reinforced protection and to deflect attacks on a chaotic battlefield
- Also referred to as a gorget, which means throat
- Early versions were typically worn under the breastplate and backplate to support the weight of the heavy plate armour
|Leather Tie Strings|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.