Illumine Sword Holder - Black
ILLUMINE SWORD HOLDER - BLACK
Item no: 101592
Ethereal, Epic Armoury
Many of the humans believe that greatness comes from shining armour and flashing swords, but they don’t respect the smaller, more important pieces of gear that every adventurer needs. This is why you’ve bargained with the best unseelie fae craftsman on the Fae Plane to create this finely wrought, sturdy Epic Black Illumine Sword Holder.
It may not be as impressive as a flaming sword, or as grand as a set of armour, but this simple and sturdy frog will carry you through centuries of mischief.
Epic Armoury’s Epic Black Illumine Sword Holder is a beautifully crafted leather frog designed to keep your weapon conveniently close. This frog is open at both ends, and features beautiful vine embossing and a soft inner lining to prevent scratches on your elven sword or dagger.
Match this Illumine Sword Holder with any character you wish to equip--especially a sophisticated elf or noble--by securing the holder to your belt through the reversible belt loops. Made from black, vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather and stitched with durable thread around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
The Illumine Sword Holder can be worn left- or right-handed by reversing the removable leather straps.
Available in Dark Brown and Epic Black. One size.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Elves were originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Elves have been considered magical creatures with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
|Leather Tie Strings & Eyelets|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.
You should always condition leather after cleaning, since the soap will have removed some of its natural oils. Treat the leather with mink oil, olive oil, or beeswax polish with a clean cloth, gently rubbing a small amount of oil or polish in circles into the leather. Allow the leather to soak in the oil before wiping the leather with a final clean cloth to remove any excess residue.