Thrust Knife Holder - Black
THRUST KNIFE HOLDER - BLACK
Item no: 101573
Defiant, Epic Armoury
You pull your knife from your Cutthroat Knife Holder to open a sealed letter from a mortal ruler, reading it carefully while you sit at your fine mahogany desk. You laugh quietly to yourself as you read the fine penmanship. This mortal princess has no idea of your true nature or the evil plans you have for her and her people. She does not know that by writing to you, asking you to join her council, she is dooming herself and her cause.
With just a little more time, all will be as you designed. And with these mortals already so greedy for power--how easy it is for them to be so blind to the evil lurking in the shadows.
Epic Armoury’s Brown Cutthroat Knife Holder comes with a knife, and is specifically designed to store and protect an Epic Armoury Cutthroat Knife throwing weapon. The handmade holder attaches to any belt or baldric thanks to the two leather ties. An additional leather loop slides around the knife and is secured with a button, keeping your weapon inside the holder even during rough combat.
Made from brown full-grain leather, brass studs, and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
Available in colours Epic Black or Brown; and in One Size.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Thrust Dagger was designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker
|Leather Tie Strings & Eyelets|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.
You should always condition leather after cleaning, since the soap will have removed some of its natural oils. Treat the leather with mink oil, olive oil, or beeswax polish with a clean cloth, gently rubbing a small amount of oil or polish in circles into the leather. Allow the leather to soak in the oil before wiping the leather with a final clean cloth to remove any excess residue.