X Belt - Brown - 120 cm
X BELT - BROWN - 120 CM
Stalwart, Epic Armoury
Item no: 100811
The forest is serene this morning as you head out along the trails. Birds are singing and the weather is crisp, perfect for working without breaking too much of a sweat. But as you approach the dead tree you’d marked the day before, you believe you hear something in the underbrush.
Your calloused, strong hand wraps around the handle of your axe hanging from your X Belt. The edge is freshly sharpened, and you’re ready to defend yourself from any beast that you might find--relieved as a neighbor’s dog comes bounding out from a bush, instead.
Back to work.
Epic Armoury’s X Belt is a long leather belt made from full-grain buffalo leather. Strong and durable, this belt is also stylish with its stitched X-shaped accents. With a 70 cm belt-tongue and 16 holes, adjust this belt to a large range of sizes to fit your unique body. Secure the belt using its rounded, steel belt buckle.
The X Belt is handsome and clean, making it a perfect fit for almost any character in any setting you care to play.
Available in colours Black, Blue, Brown, Green, and Red; and in One Size.
- Belts have been documented for male clothing since the Bronze Age between 3200–600 B.C.
- More commonly a male fashion item, with the exception of the Middle Ages
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.