Merchant Suede Bag - Brown
MERCHANT SUEDE BAG - BROWN
Item no: 101680
Sovereign, Epic Armoury
It has been an exceptionally successful day in the marketplace. Busy streets and wealthy customers have filled your Merchant Suede Bag with coins beyond brimming.
You pack up what is left of your wares as the market finally calms down, loading your cart. Perhaps you’ll purchase a duck on the way home. You’re feeling rich enough to splurge a little and fill your belly to satisfaction.
Epic Armoury’s Merchant Suede Bag is a large, flat leather belt pouch. The bag is closed by securing the full-grain leather strap and brass buckle. Two 8 cm leather loops on the back allow the bag to be attached to your belt.
The bag is made from dyed split-leather and is stitched around the edges with flattened leather cord to ensure a product that will withstand the abuse of a LARP or reenactment. When adding the final touches to any multitude of characters, this Merchant Suede Bag is a neutral solution that will last a long time.
Available in Black and Brown.
- Historically referred to and used like a “pocket” before pockets were added to clothing
- Pouches worn at the belt have been found in Swedish and English burial sites pre-dating 1000 A.D.
|Leather Straps & Buckles|
- Made from an extremely durable treated leather
- Straps and fittings made from a durable and flexible treated leather
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dried dirt with a brush designed for suede, then gently rub with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.