Falcon Gloves - Brown
FALCON GLOVES - BROWN
Item no: 101413
Sovereign, Epic Armoury
Epic Armoury’s Brown Falcon Gloves are leather gloves with long cuffs to protect the forearm. They are made from brown dyed leather with two suede fingers. All joints around the fingers, wrists and edges are stitched, improving the strength of the material by preventing it from deforming with heavy use or from exposure to the environment. The fit of the gloves can be adjusted with leather lacing along the side of the cuff.
These gloves are fully compatible with other Epic Armoury metal and leather items. Their low-fantasy look and moderate style can be used with a multitude of settings, allowing freedom to create your own unique costume.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
Reaching out your arm, the falcon glides and lands upon your Falcon Glove. You offer it a gift and it gulps down the shrew before preening its feathers and looking noble upon your forearm.
You take great pride in this bird of prey and its ability to hunt for your pleasure. It is a sign of your status amongst the nobility, and you treasure the entertainment.
- Leather has been used for gloves for thousands of years
- Leather is used for a better grip on tools and to protect the hands
- Falconry may have begun as early as 2000 B.C., and was a status symbol amongst nobles in medieval Europe
|Leather Draw String|
|34,7 (Small) - 39,5 (X-Large)|
|10,1 (Small) - 11 (X-Large)|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.