Leather Diary - LARGE
LEATHER DIARY - LARGE
Item no: 501872
Sovereign, Epic Armoury
Epic Armoury’s Leather Diary is a medium-sized book with approximately 200 blank pages. Whenever you need to write down information or record data, do it by staying in character. The paper is heavy and textured, gathered into 16-24 page bundles bound at the spine with a fine leather cord.
The cover is made from stenciled top-grain leather which protects the pages inside. It is secured closed using a short leather strap with a brass buckle. Use this diary as the start of a secret tome filled with mysterious or infernal scribbles, a treatise, or simply as a personal in-game diary.
The greatest adventurers document their journeys for posterity, so that one day their tales might be retold and remembered. You are still awaiting your first big adventure, but you are ready.
Your Leather Diary is safely stored in your pack, and the moment something grand happens you will be able to write it down. Personally, you’re hoping for a dealing with a dragon--but just a small one. Maybe a kobold, to start.
- The earliest bound books in the Western world used parchment with leather-covered wooden covers
- Many luxury medieval books had covers decorated with stamping and tooling
|Leather Straps & Buckles|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.