Elven Bag - Black
ELVEN BAG - BLACK
Item no: 101653
Ethereal, Epic Armoury
It is a perfect afternoon for a walk through the forest, the sun dappled and twinkling on the path as a peaceful breeze dances through the trees. You are gathering herbs for a medicinal potion to cure a young elf’s fever.
As you find the sponge-like moss beneath an ancient tree, you harvest a small handful and place it into your Elven Bag. A few more ingredients and you can return to your village to save your kindred.
Epic Armoury’s Elven Bag is a beautifully crafted accessory designed to hang from the bet. Shaped like a pocket and decorated with carvings, this bag has a lithe and elegant appearance. A softer leather is stitched along the sides, allowing the bag to be expanded as necessary. Close this bag by securing its leather cord loop around its small bar of horn. Hang the bag from your belt using the belt hanger on the back.
The Elven Bag is made from dyed split-leather and is stitched around the edges to ensure a product that will withstand the abuse of a LARP or reenactment. The bag is designed to be elven, but is compatible with other Epic Armoury items and great for any character who need to add elegance or class to their costume.
Available in Brown, Black/Red, Black/Green, and Black/Black.
- Historically referred to and used like a “pocket” before pockets were added to clothing
- Pouches worn at the belt have been found in Swedish and English burial sites pre-dating 1000 A.D.
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.