Elven Head Band - Black
ELVEN HEAD BAND - BLACK
Item no: 10010900
Ethereal, Epic Armoury
This bestselling Epic Armoury Elven Head Band is a slim decorative piece of head armour with a distinct elven feel. The headband is made from vegetable-tanned leather and fitted with an adjustable leather brace at the back. At the forehead, the headband is decorated with a flat leaf-shaped leather patch that rises over the forehead and stretches down to cover the bridge of the nose. At the temples it is fitted with cheek-pads closely covering the cheek and chin-bones, hovering a few centimetres before the mouth.
The Elven Head Band is clearly elven in style, but is compatible with other Epic Armoury leather products, allowing almost any character to round off their look with this stylish accessory.
One size fits all.
Your prey is almost within range, tentative as she catches a whiff of something in the air. You have covered yourself in the dirt of the forest and smell more like pine than person, but the deer still seems uncertain.
She steps forward and you pull back the string on your loaded bow, peering down at her through the holes of your Assassin Helmet. This deer will feed you for the rest of the week, so you are careful as you take aim. You mustn’t miss your target if you are to eat.
With a sharp ‘thwap!’ your arrow hits its mark, clean and perfect. A painless end to a noble creature...and your dinner.
- Originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Has been considered to be a magical creature with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on the “Middle Earth Elf” has influenced how elves are seen today in the high-fantasy genre
|Leather Draw String|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.