Assassin Helmet - Brown
ASSASSIN HELMET - BROWN
Item no: 100102
Stygian, Epic Armoury
This bestselling Epic Armoury Assassin Helmet is an enclosed helmet made from finely crafted, full-grain leather. Its full face-mask has broad eye-holes and a shaped pointed nose to provide excellent vision while still protecting the face with its stiff, durable structure.
Above the eyes, the face-plate is fitted with overlapping leather bands and a hexagonal patch between the eyebrows. These overlapping plates cover the top of the head and form a distinctive leather Mohawk and elongated skull appearance. The helmet fits over the head and is secured with a corded leather brace along the neck hairline.
The Assassin Helmet is fully interchangeable with other Epic Armoury leathers and metals, allowing freedom to customize your character's looks.
Available in Brown and Black, and sizes Medium and Large.
Your prey is almost within range, tentative as she catches a whiff of something in the air. You have covered yourself in the dirt of the forest and smell more like pine than person, but the deer still seems uncertain.
She steps forward and you pull back the string on your loaded bow, peering down at her through the holes of your Assassin Helmet. This deer will feed you for the rest of the week, so you are careful as you take aim. You mustn’t miss your target if you are to eat.
With a sharp ‘thwap!’ your arrow hits its mark, clean and perfect. A painless end to a noble creature...and your dinner.
- Originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Has been considered to be a magical creature with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on the “Middle Earth Elf” has influenced how elves are seen today in the high-fantasy genre
|Leather Draw String|
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.